The FNEC has established several purchasing agreements to create economies of scale and obtain better pricing for First Nations. The following is a brief resume of these agreements;
- Sono Vidéo (audio/visual supplier)
- SMART Technologies (interactive whiteboards)
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Polycom (videoconference technology)
- Cisco (network technologies)
- Fortinet, Inc. (network technologies)
Communities who require educational pricing on these technologies are asked to contact Philippe Lalancette at the FNEC office.